- 8 ounces catfish fillets
- 2 ounces white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon corn oil
- 1 tomato diced
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 lemon quartered
Modo de fazer:
- Marinate fish in white wine and lemon juice 15 minutes then remove fish and set aside.
- Heat oil over medium high heat then add tomatoes, onions, bell pepper and garlic then sauté 5 minutes.
- Add tomato juice and bring to a low simmer stirring constantly.
- Add cornstarch and stir until mixture begins to thicken.
- In separate sauté pan place marinated fish and cover with hot sauce then return to heat and simmer 10 minutes longer.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.